Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A Return to The Warrior Diet!

4th Day back doing the Warrior diet and I wonder why I ever stopped. This style of eating comes so naturally to me and I feel my bodycomp changing again already.

Tuesdays Eating

7am: Coffee with Double cream, 3 teaspoons EFA

10.00am Green Tea with honey, 1teaspoon Creatine powder mixed with 1 scoop of whey and water.

11.00am Small serving Almonds

3.oopm Small serving of salad comprising of Grated carrot, cucumber, lettuce and spring onion.

5.00pm Green tea and 2 Table spoons of Udo's oil.

8.00pm The evening meal. Salad as above and then a grilled sirloin steak. 3 hard boiled eggs and an Oven baked Jacket potato with chicken breast bacon and cheese. 1 litre of filtered water and a detox tea. 1 slice of Garlic and herb bread. Satisfied!

Scott

No comments: