Thursday, July 10, 2008

New Training routine starts today.....

Double Clean and Jerks.

Going on a mass building routine. Currently weighing 174lbs at approx 10.8% BF. Thats surprising because I though I was lighter by at least 4lbs and I thought my BF would be a digit or so higher. Anyway, i'll be working this routine 4 days from 7 depending on recovery. I'll monitor my sleeping patterns, HR upon waking and other fatigue factors such as appetite, DOMS etc. sets will be 7 reps with 1 min rest between them. I expect to drop to 5 reps as fatigue builds up and i'll be starting with the 32kgs. I do imagine i'll be down to the 24kgs by the time the session is up. 40 minutes on the clock, no more. I plan to stay on the program for 6weeks but may stretch it to 8 if the gains are still showing. No other upper body work at all but I will keep up the Z-Health and mobility work aswell as the Split training which is coming along swimmingly well.

I'll post everyday on it with completed worksets/reps and weight etc.

Scott

No comments: