Friday, July 18, 2008

Tonights Warrior Diet eating.

A little spike in evening hunger this last 2 days with the C+J's sapping a lot of enery and calories. I'm listening to what my body is saying to me and today I felt the need for extra energy. I had a large coffee with cream at 7.30 and then a handful of almonds around 8.30. Usually I would be fine then until after 1ish but I desired more today so I had a glass of milk and some raspberries at 12 and then a small salad at 1. I needed more by half 3 so I took 2 teaspoons of EFA's and another coffee with cream.

For my evening meal I had a huge salad with lettuce, onion, cucumber Tuna and boiled egg followed by 3 lamb chops and 4g of creatine in water. Then I had more nuts(cashews) and 2 fist size portions of boiled brown rice. All washed down with 2 large glasses of Pinot Noir.

The warp speed on the C&J's are doing the business.

Scott

2 comments:

Mike T Nelson said...

Mmmmmmm, red wine!!
I don't seem to remember lots of great red wine in your area last time I was there though :) I guess it was years ago, so make times have changed--hehehe.
rock on
Mike N

Scott Storey said...

It can be costly to get...but worth it!